Off-campus housing (also known as off-campus apartments) at UTSA refers to the complexes around campus aimed at providing temporary residence for students of the university during the academic year. The number of off-campus complexes has grown tremendously since UTSA's formative years.
The following is a list of some of the most popular housing complexes around the university:
- Aspen Heights
- Avalon Place
- High View Place
- Hill Country Place
- Maverick Creek Villas
- The Outpost
- The Reserve Apartments
- Villas at Babcock
These complexes are not technically considered student housing, since their target demographic is not solely students. However, they still contain significant student resident populations. These include:
- ↑ "Resort Style Student Housing." Maverick Creek. Retrieved August 19, 2012.
- ↑ "The Outpost (San Antonio)". The Outpost. Retrieved August 19, 2012.
- ↑ "San Antonio Student Housing". The Reserve in San Antonio. Retrieved August 19, 2012.
- ↑ "Villas at Babcock". Villas at Babcock. Retrieved August 19, 2012.
- ↑ "Broadstone Ranch Apartment Rentals". Broadstone Ranch LP. Retrieved August 19, 2012.
- ↑ "Main Page". Campus Side Apartments. Retrieved August 19, 2012.