UTSA's Downtown Campus is located just west of downtown San Antonio, 14 miles from the Main Campus and 2 miles from the HemisFair Park Campus. It consists of the Frio Street Building along Frio Street, the Buena Vista Building along Buena Vista street, the Durango Building along César E. Chávez Boulevard (formerly Durango Boulevard), and the Monterey Building to the west of the Frio Street Building.
The land was donated by Bill Miller's BBQ, so the center area in between the first 3 buildings (all except Monterey) is called Bill Miller Plaza. Its official address is 501 César E. Chávez Boulevard San Antonio, TX 78207.
The Downtown Campus has its own version of most offices and many events found at the Main Campus. The colleges of Architecture and Public Policy are housed there, as well as the COEHD departments of Counseling and Educational Psychology.
- ↑ "Maps". Google. Retrieved February 11, 2012.
- ↑ "Durango's renaming can proceed for now". MySanAntonio.com. Retrieved February 11, 2012.
- ↑ "The UTSA Downtown Campus". UTSA Admissions. Retrieved February 11, 2012.
- ↑ "UTSA Downtown Campus". UTSA.edu. Retrieved February 11, 2012.
- ↑ "Student Resources and Services". Office of the Vice Provost for UTSA Downtown. Retrieved February 11, 2012.
- ↑ "Academic Programs at the Downtown Campus". Office of the Vice Provost for UTSA Downtown. Retrieved February 11, 2012.
|This wiki is not owned or operated by The University of Texas at San Antonio. It is independent and unofficial and its views reflect those of its contributors in the UTSA community--students, alumni, and anyone else interested in helping out.|